Friday, November 2, 2012

Aerosoles: Soooo good.. heaven for my feet! :)

I personally believe in investing in good footwear. I usually prefer buying footwear that feels soft on my feet. I have always wanted to buy from Aerosoles before but I could not afford it (haha!). I always wait for sales and check if there would be a pair that would be less than 1000php. But unfortunately I was not able to find any pair with that price until this year.

I still have some money left in my ATM and I was just window shopping in SM Southmall. Since Aerosoles was new in the newly renovated SM Southmall, I decided to pay their shop a visit. There were a couple of shoes on sale. I think the maximum discount was 25%. So I said to myself that if I could find a pair worth 1500php, I will buy (haha).

While looking at all the racks, the saleslady finally said if I want something from a specific rack because there are shoes/sandals there that are 75% off! I was like, "really?!". Then I saw this sandal which I think is a couple of seasons old already, but WTH I don't care I will buy it! I asked for a size 6.5, unfortunately there is no size 6.5 left! I tried on size 6 and 7. Size 6 is just right (no allowance at all or maybe just a few mm - hehe) and size 7 is too loose and the allowance near my heel is too big. So I just bought the size 6, I thought that I could still pull it off and anyway it would not hurt my feet because it feels so cushion-y and soft (haha - and that's all I care about).

I really love the paper bag! So colorful yet classy (for me, hehe)
The box, paperbag and reciept. Haha! Sorry, I just had to take a picture of these since this is my very first pair and I purchased it using my own money.
This is the sandals. Theres nothing special, really but I just  LOOOOVEE wearing this! I literally wear this almost every time I go out!
What I love the most about Aerosoles? EVERYTHING! :)
IMO, it is the most comfortable pair of shoes/ sandals  I have ever worn! I don't need to break it in because from the moment I wear it, it feels so comfortable. The design, technology and materials used are the key. It uses Aero Technology which is the trademark of the brand.

Here is a more in-depth info about the brand, Aerosoles, and their trademark Aero technology and design:

From our diamond-flex soles for shock absorption, to the continuous updates made in the foam of the footbed to enhance the cushiony comfort that Aerosoles is known for, we are constantly testing the newest materials to create a lightweight shoe that bends with the foot as it flexes to create lasting comfort. 
Diamond Flex Soles Our rubber composition soles
with a unique diamond pattern are designed to actually disperse friction away from the foot making if feel like you're walking on clouds.
Cushioned Insoles Comfort foam footbed and sumptuous padded insole soothe and pamper your feet.
Sueded Sock & Lining Breathable and super soft our footbeds provide a soft layer for your foot to rest on.

What's not to love about these shoes that are given a lot of time and effort? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment